Systems Engineer, Denver Colorado
The candidate will serve as a subject matter expert (SME) providing expertise in the technical deployment of advanced cloud-based, “massive data” analytic engines, such as recommender systems, complex event processing.
- Candidate will be responsible for helping the client create a high level technical design for the cloud-based software technology stack from the OS through the tools layer.
- Candidate will also help the client understand the implications of various cloud software architectures and designs.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years related experience. Additional relevant training and years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years of information technology experience.
- Expertise in new cloud-based analytic tools, as well as in cloud computing software stacks (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc).
- Well practiced writing and verbal communication abilities.
- Mature interpersonal relationship capabilities.
- Experience in the design, planning, and implementation of cloud-based technologies.