Sharepoint Programmer/Developer, Denver Colorado
Member of a team of Sharepoint software application development professionals on the Integrated Data Environment (IDE) Team providing systems engineering and integration (SE&I) capabilities. Participate in the development and implementation of tools and capabilities supporting the client's vision, mission, and end-user needs.
- Design specific capabilities such as site collections, lists, reports, metrics, wiki's, blogs, and collaborative virtual workspaces by modifying and adapting existing software through administrator privileges.
- Leveraging and extending standard out-of-the-box SharePoint functionality to deliver solutions; performing hands-on development of custom applications/web parts and design InfoPath forms to support complex workflows; designing, customizing and creating new templates.
- Training site administrators and contributors to create their sites and configure their content while providing daily administration, support and deployments of applications within the SharePoint environment.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION/SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline plus 1 year related experience
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Microsoft operating systems and MS Office 2007 suite application development experience
- Experience at effectively assessing and analyzing end user and organizational needs in order to facilitate the development of highly functional, mission-specific automated capabilities in SharePoint
- Thorough knowledge of relational database capability such as Oracle 10g+ and MS SQL (2005+)
- Familiarity with Web 2.0/social networking technologies and web portal design
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Active Directory and SharePoint permission groups / access control lists
- Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010 Suite
- Open Text Corporation Livelink electronic content management (ECM) system or other ECM records management systems