Project Management - Analytics Infrastructure - Cloud Computing, Denver Colorado
The Project Manager, Analytics Infrastructure is the on-site, ‘go-to’ person for the client to ensure all user and organizational needs are met on a day to day basis. The Project Manager, Analytics Infrastructure must be an excellent and proactive communicator with excellent written skills. The project manager must be proficient in environment implementation, infrastructure management, support service delivery and service level management. Support services include: change management, configuration management, system monitoring, data and metadata management and help desk. While the project manager will have resources supporting these functions, it is expected that the project manager is proactively aware of client needs and infrastructure performance and availability. Client has high expectations for service delivery, query/job run times and system availability to support key business processes whether they are remote or on-site.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager, Analytics Infrastructure will include:
- Primary on-site client interface to the client organization
- Ensuring all client analytical processing jobs run optimally in the compute infrastructure
- Rose lead for all service delivery and infrastructure operations functions
- Authority for all Rose personnel supporting the contract
- Generation and delivery of client reports, invoices
- Ensuring all client deliverables meet quality standards and are delivered on-time
- Addressing and correcting all problems and issues
- Monitoring and maintaining the highest levels of client satisfaction and service level agreements (SLA)
- Ensuring the Rose team provides highly responsive services
- Leading and managing problem-free changes to the client and technical environment
- Managing the implementation of transition phases as well as steady state operations
- Escalating issues, risks and opportunities to Rose management timely
- Maintaining current and compliant environment documentation
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree required, or 10 years of progressively increasing responsibility and performance in a similar environment in lieu of a degree.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Candidate should have 6+ years of experience supporting a high performance user infrastructure of comparable size, scope and complexity. 4+ years of experience providing high levels of client/end user support in an environment using SAS software, financial modeling and/or complex analytics. Candidate should have working knowledge and experience in ITIL or similar client focused operational processes including change, problem, and configuration management. Additionally, candidate should have experience and expertise in data management techniques and processes associated with data architecture, metadata, data acquisition, data validation. Candidate should have directed and/or participated in systems testing and user acceptance testing. Successful candidate must have previous responsibilities for financial management of projects.
DESIRED SKILLS: Energetic, detail oriented and proactively responsive candidate with excellent infrastructure operations and end user support skills are highly desired. Candidates possessing expertise and familiarity with statistical and analytical tools including Matlab, Stata, R, and Eviews are a big plus. PMP Certification, ITIL Service Management Certification or significant work toward achievement of these certifications is a plus. Knowledge of CMMI processes is also desired.