ERP Project Manager, Denver Colorado
Work as part of a team that integrates an ERP system. ERP implementation including system design, business process design, test, quality and client training. Organize activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget.
Responsibilities of the ERP Project Manager will include:
- Primary on-site client interface to the client organization
- Ensuring all client ERP processing jobs run optimally in the compute infrastructure
- Rose lead for all service delivery and infrastructure operations functions
- Authority for all Rose personnel supporting the contract
- Generation and delivery of client reports, invoices
- Ensuring all client deliverables meet quality standards and are delivered on-time
- Addressing and correcting all problems and issues
- Monitoring and maintaining the highest levels of client satisfaction and service level agreements (SLA)
- Ensuring the Rose team provides highly responsive services
- Leading and managing problem-free changes to the client and technical environment
- Managing the implementation of transition phases as well as steady state operations
- Escalating issues, risks and opportunities to Rose management timely
- Maintaining current and compliant environment documentation
Minimum Education / Experience:
- Bachelors of Science or Bachelors Degree in a business, engineering, or computer related discipline from an Accredited College or University.
- 5 years of experience in managing and directing ERP projects and programs related to ERP business processes.
- Project Management Professional Certification.