It is no surprise that 37% of executives said that "using data analysis to extract predictive findings from 'big data'" is most important.
But how do marketing pros obtain the data analytics skills to get valuable, actionable insights from both large and small data sets?
1) Organizational development of information, technology and data science strategy;
2) Working with data scientists;
3) Analytical training;
4) Technology training;
5) Implementation of predictive analytics projects;
6) Implementation of prescriptive analytics strategy;
7) Practice, practice and practice more.