• Data access and integration
• Data profiling
• Identity resolution
• Record Linkage and merging
• Data cleansing
• Data enhancement
• Mapping & Spatial Analysis
• Data inspection and monitoring
Enabling these core data services requires:
1. Shoring up the information production processes that support multiple data consumers,
2. Standardizing the tools and techniques across the enterprise,
3. Standardizing the definition and subsequent use of business rules, and
4. Standardizing spatial analysis/location intelligence services associated with operations and transactions.
Deploying standardized business information services using a core data services approach improves quality and consistency while decreasing operational costs.