Cut through the clutter of unwanted data with the SAP HANA database. This in-memory database can help your applications zero-in on the information they need – without wasting time sifting through irrelevant data. The result? Instant answers to your complex queries – and better decision making across your enterprise.
Empower your business users with anytime, anywhere access to key insights delivered in context. Get ready to increase responsiveness, reduce IT costs and workload, and drive better decision making across your organization.
Get a holistic, real-time view of your business and drill down into the information you need to make critical decisions – faster. Apply analytics to business scenarios, to help you predict trends, reduce costs, maximize efficiency, and uncover solutions to your pressing industry and line of business challenges – for a significant competitive edge. Choose from purpose built, role specific solutions together with rapid deployment options.
- Leverage real-time business intelligence from any data
- Increase user autonomy by exposing data in plain business terms
- Make information consumption simple, personalized, and dynamic
- Benefit from a flexible and scalable information infrastructure
- Hadoop integration: reading from and loading to Hive and Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), rapid batch updating and loading to SAP HANA, SAP Sybase IQ server and any other data store, resulting in faster performance
- Text data processing: extending the data view to analyze data sources by performing linguistic analysis and extracting relevant content from files, Web logs and social media
- Authoritative and trustworthy data: helping users understand, assess and improve the quality of data by integrating data quality scorecards directly within business intelligence (BI) and enterprise applications so users can immediately determine the accuracy of the data and if necessary take corrective action
SAP HANA DB (or HANA DB) refers to the database technology
SAP HANA Studio refers to the suite of tools provided by SAP for modeling
SAP HANA Appliance refers to HANA DB as delivered on partner certified hardware as an appliance. It also includes the modeling tools from HANA Studio as well replication and data transformation tools to move data into HANA DB
SAP HANA Application Cloud refers to the cloud based infrastructure for delivery of applications (typically existing SAP applications rewritten to run on HANA).
HANA DB takes advantage of the low cost of main memory (RAM), data processing abilities of multi-core processors and the fast data access of solid-state drives relative to traditional hard drives to deliver better performance of analytical and transactional applications.
It offers a multi-engine query processing environment which allows it to support both relational data (with both row- and column-oriented physical representations in a hybrid engine) as well as graph and text processing for semi- and unstructured data management within the same system.
|File Size:||476 kb|