The BI & Analytics Perspectives 2011 conference features sessions that go beyond examples of basic Business Intelligence to discussions on predictive analytics and the challenges of harnessing the power of Big Data and Mobile BI. This year’s program will show you how to move your organization from here to “what’s next” in the world of BI strategies and practical techniques for analytics.
1. IBM delivers the Industry Keynote on the latest trends and IBM’s vision and roadmap for the coming business cycles
2. Doug Porter, SVP & CIO , Blue Cross/Blue Shield Association and Swati Abbott, CEO, Blue Health Intelligence discuss “ Using Predictive Analytics to Build a World Class Healthcare System”
3. CIO 100 Winner, Mark Stone, SVP & CIO, Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., discusses "The CIO as Innovator: Providing Rich Business Intelligence on a Poor Man's Budget"
Topics to be covered include:
- Building a strategy for harnessing the growth and tackling the challenge of Big Data
- More effectively leveraging social media data to enable real time decisions
- The consumerization of IT: integrating Mobile BI and aligning BI assets to grow the business
- Using BI for collaborative decision making across the enterprise
- BI in the Cloud: Integrating on premise and cloud-based analytics